- Experience with Node.js, NPM package ecosystem and Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc
- Good understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, Angular 2/4/5,Stylus, Less and CSS3
- AWS (EC2) or MS Azure good to have (plus point to have this knowledge)
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system covering SQL and No SQL Data Sources.
- Thorough understanding of the various database like Mongo db, CouchDB, NO SQL DB, API, caching layer, proxies, and other third party tools.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To understand requirement specifications and convert into software design
- To write efficient code in already developed and new modules
- To be a team player and work in collaboration with team members
Evaluation Process: i) Introductory interview ii) Coding/Practical Test iii) and Detail Technical Interview.
Experience: 1-2 years
Working Days: Monday to Friday.